See the elephant in Ryan's hand. Well that is Ella (named by Ryan) the elephant. She has become Ryan's favorite stuffed animal. My sister Kim bought both him and Blake one when Blake was born and just recently he became very attached to her. She comes everywhere with us even to the zoo, where she was almost lost... we were walking and I looked down and no Ella. Luckily daddy went back and found her propped up on a bench near the zebras. I don't know what we would have done if Ella had been lost at the zoo!! So in this picture Ella was looking at the gorillas her favorite animal!! 
This is how Blake enjoyed his first trip to the zoo :)
It was very nice to have Nana join us.
1 comment:
I love the San Diego Zoo, it is by far one of my favorite attractions not in just San Diego but across the nation.
San Diego Vacation Rental
Post a Comment