school

school

Saturday, May 30, 2009

In the life of Blake

Blake is now 7 months old. He is such a happy baby... for the most part. I must say that he is way more verbal than Ryan was and by verbal I mean is loud and screams!!! However he loves to give me these big smiles and that just makes my heart so joyful. He can sit up by himself and he loves to play on the floor. He wants to get into everything and so I have to make sure that what is on the floor he can have. He can't crawl quite yet but I know it is coming soon. However, he can scoot/army crawl to whatever he wants to get. He is finally starting to enjoy eating, mostly fruits and orange colored foods (carrots and sweet potatoes are his favorite). He loves to take baths and splash and kick the water. Here are some pics of my little Blake Thomas....

He was enthralled with this toy that has a moving picture on it.

This is how he loves to sleep. He gives himself enough of an air pocket to breathe. It makes me so nervous but I am slowly getting used to it!!


Here he is scooting around on the floor.

So there is a little glimpse of the life of Blake.

1 comment:

Beth said...

SUCH cute photos of Blake! Thanks for the update!