So way back before we left for our vacation I had a good friend from college, her husband and their daughter down here on vacation to go to Disneyland. We had the opportunity to visit with them and eat dinner at downtown Disney. I had never met her daughter and she is already two. We have tried getting together before but whenever we were up there they were on vacation at the same time. As it was this time we overlapped only one day with them arriving and us leaving on vacation. I am so glad that it worked out. It was great to catch up and have the kids meet each other. Erika and I would babysit on Wednesday nights at a Church across from campus while the parents had Bible studies and choir practice. It was a great time and we became very close. We did it for three years.
Ryan and Linnea had fun dancing to the music. 

Ryan and Linnea had fun dancing to the music. 

No comments:
Post a Comment