school

school

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What's been happening.

Wow it has been a while since I have been blogged. We have been doing well. Blake got sick a couple times, the most recent he had double ear infections and croup. Poor little guy!! All he wanted was mommy and so I spent a lot of time just holding him. (which isn't the worst thing in the world.)

One big thing that has happened is that Blake has started walking. Ryan did not walk til he was 14 months and so this is a whole new world for us. He is still a little wobbly but gets better everyday. He is very happy that he can do it. It still amazes me when he walks into the room I am in. He seems so little!! Here is my precious little boy who I cannot believe will be a year in 3 weeks. Where did the time go???

On October 3rd I celebrated my birthday. The morning started out with me being able to sleep in. What a blessing!!! And then the boys made me a nice breakfast. We went to dinner at the chicken dinner restaurant at Knotts Berry Farm. Very delicious!! Then back to our house for cake (Baskins Robbins Ice cream cake- my favorite) and presents. It was a great day.




We went to a really fun birthday at Hullabaloos clubhouse. Both boys had a blast. They had a huge tree house, a bounce house with a giant slide and karaoke. There was also a great toddler area for Blake. Ryan singing some karaoke

No comments: