The night of Christmas Eve we went our annual Christmas Eve party at my parents house. My grandma used to host this and now my mom has taken over. It is nice to have this tradition for my kids as I loved it when I was growing up. We had a very nice dinner of tri trip and ribs (thank you Brad), fun games and celebrated the birth of baby Jesus. The season of Christmas gets busier and busier each year. I always do Advent with Ryan and now Blake. This year I really felt Ryan was understanding it a lot more.
On Christmas Eve I have started the tradition of reading the Christmas story and singing Happy Birthday to Jesus. I always want my kids to know that in the midst of all the festivities this is why we celebrate Christmas.
The Christmas Story and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!
We have a good friend of the family named Joan who was unable to be with us that night but she sent Ryan a Rudolph nose which he loved.
Some Family Photos



No comments:
Post a Comment