He is not talking all that much but can say more and I have taught him the sign for please. He loves to eat so he uses those two words a lot. When he is hungry he will go into the pantry and pull out boxes of crackers or cereal and bring them to me. I finally had to tell Bill to lock the pantry because he was doing it all day and he would eat all day if I let him!! Which is funny because he is still only in the 5th percentile in weight.
He enjoys sharing yogurt with Ryan.. anytime Ryan has it he points to the drawer for me to get him a spoon and digs right in. Ryan is a pretty good sport about sharing.
He enjoys sharing yogurt with Ryan.. anytime Ryan has it he points to the drawer for me to get him a spoon and digs right in. Ryan is a pretty good sport about sharing.
So there is a little glimpse of Blake. He has been and continues to be such a joy and a blessing to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment