school

school

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bible Alive/Halloween 2010

Ryan had Bible Alive Day at school this year. They had to dress up as a Bible character. He decided to be a wise man. They did a parade and had fun activities that day.


This year Halloween was great. We ate dinner at my parents house. When I was younger my mom always made dinner in a pumpkin. Well my sisters and I never liked it. So eventually she stopped making it. This year she decided to make it again.... and I still don't like it!!! It is the cooked pumpkin that I am not very fond of. My dad, mom and grandpa liked it so maybe it is a generational thing!! Nevertheless we had a nice dinner. Ryan and Blake at Mac and Cheese out of pumpkins that we carved out which was fun for them. Blake wasn't really mad... he was trying to be a mean lion!!!

After my parents house we went to Treasures and Treats at our Church. The boys got to play games and trick or treat at cars. They had fun. After that we went trick or treating with the Ostermann family. This has been a tradition of ours and it has been fun doing this every year and see how the boys have grown up. Blake was right up there with them this year and it was fun seeing him join in.

No comments: