school

school

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wii Tournament

This year we had a Wii tournament over the weekend. We played tennis, baseball, golf, and bowling. It was fun and some of us are pretty competitive (mostly with our spouses!!) But it was good fun. At the end of the weekend we had an awards ceremony.

We all got trophies.

Bethany won in bowling


Brad won in baseball It was Bill and I in the finals in tennis and of course he won but I decided that I really was the winner. Look closely at the picture and you can see that I won every match!! Bill won in golf so I thought it was only fair. :) Blake was just happy to be there!!
Larry won most team spirit and it was also his birthday so he also got a cake and presents

My mom the MC My dad practiced and practiced golf before we got there and Bill still beat him and so he got a golf set as a consolation prize so that he could practice some more. :) So that meant Kim did not win anything. But she was a good sport about it and we still love her. :) Is everybody ready for our rematch next year??

No comments: