I love being a big brother!!
school
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
In the Midst....
...of all this summer activity Ryan and Blake wanted to tell you something.
I am going to be a big brother too!!!
Yes I am PREGNANT!! We are very excited to say that a new Butler will be joining our family in the beginning of February. Since we think this is our last one we wanted to do something special to tell our family. We bought these shirts for our boys and were able to surprise everyone. We had them open them in front of my parents and hold them up. They were very surprised. It is very hard for me to keep secrets from my mom but I held it in for two weeks and was very glad to be able to surprise her and my dad. We sent a picture to Bill's parents of the boys wearing these shirts. It was a fun and memorable to tell everyone our happy news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment