school

school

Thursday, October 27, 2011

We are...

...having a baby GIRL!! We are very excited to be adding this new life to our family. We knew that this was our last baby and so I was prepared to have three boys.... however I am extremely overjoyed to be having a girl!! I have always wanted to have a daughter along with my sons. I have a wonderful relationship with my mom and I do a lot with her and my sisters. I really wanted to have that experience of my own with me being the mom and sharing things with my daughter. It has been so fun learning about boys with Ryan and Blake and now I am excited to be able to learn all about little girls. God knew all along that he was going to bless me with two amazing boys and then bless me with a girl. I know that Ryan and Blake will be great big brothers and she will be blessed to have them looking out for her. The boys are very excited to be having a little sister. According to Ryan we have so many boys in the house we really needed a girl too!! I have already been shopping as you can see in the picture below. It is so strange to me that I can actually shop in the pink section of the store. I actually get a little overwhelmed because I am so in tune with boys I have no idea what girls even like. I will just have to learn, and what a fun learning experience it will be.

Now we just can't wait to meet her!!

No comments: