Claire is growing up so fast. It felt like she went from rolling to sitting to crawling all in such a short time. She loves to crawl all over the house, especially towards what her brothers are playing with. She gets this huge smile on her face as she makes her way towards them. I think she is so excited that she can get to them now. She is still a very happy baby. My dad and I took her to Costco the other day and she was entertaining everyone in the store. She loves to laugh and we love to hear her laugh. I have started to put her hair up in a ponytail which has been a learning experience for me. All this new stuff having a girl!!
 |
| A lady at my Church made Claire this outfit. I thought it was so cute. |
 |
| Whenever she is done eating and I want her to stay in her highchair while we finish I just give her a piece of fruit like this cantaloupe and she is so happy. She does not even want to eat it she just holds it in her hand. We call it the wonder fruit. |
 |
| Her new trick: Pulling herself up to stand |
No comments:
Post a Comment