school

school

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Eve Night

Christmas Eve night we went to my parents house.  We had a delicious BBQ meal and played fun games.  It was nice to relax and hang out with family. 
Well Claire ended up with three outfits plus pajamas for Christmas.  Each time I saw something I just had to buy it.  So here is outfit number one that my mom bought her.
Claire is very intrigued with Brad as you can tell in this picture.  I could not get her to look at the camera :)
Reading the book "God Gave us Christmas"
and singing Happy Birthday to Jesus
Here is Claire's second Christmas outfit. 
I called it her comfy Christmas outfit
The boys got superhero outfits for their Christmas Eve present.  The capes has their names on them which is pretty neat.
Enjoying her first Christmas Eve
Claire playing peek-a-boo with Uncle Brad

No comments: