school

school

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Blake's Star Wars Party

Blake requested a Star Wars party for his birthday.  We had it at the park and it was loads of fun.  We had pizza for lunch and then I sent the kids on a scavenger hunt task so they could become Jedi Masters.  I sent some people out in the park and when they got to them they had to perform a task and then got a prize. 
After they got back I awarded them with a light saber as they were now Jedi Masters.  I told them that I had heard some rumors that Darth Vader was at the park and sure enough he showed up!!
Each child had a chance fighting him.
The Jedi warriors
My family helped watch Claire so Bill and I could run the party which I appreciated so much and was very thankful for.  


We were glad that Bill's parents were able to come down and be at the party and celebrate with Blake.  
Jedi Masters Liam and Blake
After the park we went to my parents house for Blake to open his presents.  It looked like Christmas morning when he was all done.  
 
Happy Birthday Blake... May the Force of God Be With You!!

No comments: