Claire is quite a character in our house. She makes me laugh daily. Mostly because you never know what is going to come out of her mouth. Her talking has literally exploded and she say new things each day. It is so cute to hear her say caterpillar and refrigerator. Such big words coming out of such a tiny person. it is fun watching her play with her babies and give them hugs and wrap them in blankets. She can have a temper at times and can be very stubborn especially if she is not getting what she wants but I don't give in to her and so eventually after she is done crying will come to me and say I need a hug mommy and then all is right again. She calls her brothers RyRy and Blakey and loves following them around. Many times I will find her playing with superhero figures with her brothers.
I was away for the night and Bill was putting the boys to bed and came out
to find Claire like this.
My dad watches Claire for me once a week. She loves spending time with Papa and on most days when you ask her what she want to do she says go see Papa and Sadie.
She loves to swing and says "Go higher mommy higher". And the other day I had her in the swing in the backyard and she said "Mommy do underdog". Apparently daddy had taught her that swing move.
She calls this her hee-haw hat!
We were taking pictures of Ryan in his Newsies outfit and she kept standing right next to him wanting to be in the picture and so Bill took her aside and took the below picture which was so cute.
She told me she was ready to go to school like Ryan and Blake.
Happy girl in the morning
She loves her accessories!
When she sees me doing anything on the counter she says "get step stool please mommy" and then proceeds to help me which really means snack on whatever I am making.
Here she is having fun at Nana and Papa's house.
Some fun things about Claire.
* She says let me out when she wants in so she stands at a closed door yelling "let me out!!"
*When you hand her something she says your welcome instead of thank you.
*When she finishes a book she shuts it and says AMEN!!
*When she leaves the room she turns around and says "see you later mommy"
*When she can't find someone she says "Where daddy is mommy" or if she is looking for me she says loudly "Mommy where are you" as she walks in every room of the house.
*She says Mommy at the end of each sentence and you have to repeat what she says or she will keep on saying it... i.e. I have an owwy mommy or I helped mommy or she has a bow in her hair mommy.
*She is very sensitive to others and if Ryan or Blake is crying she will go over and give them a hug and then come to me and say I hugged RyRy mommy. Melts my heart!
*She is very independent and says "me do it mommy" a lot.
*She loves anything Minnie.
*Her favorite color is pink.












No comments:
Post a Comment