school

school

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day at Disneyland

On Mother's day after Church we went to Disneyland.  My mom  joined us which was very fun.  We went on the Nemo ride which was fun since it was closed most of last year.  We ate dinner at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ which was delicious.  They had live music and the kids went up on stage for a song. 


On our way out of the park I looked over at the line to visit the princesses... it was super short so I took Claire to see them.  We don't' usually stop there because the line is usually very long so she was very happy. She was also so excited because Belle was there and she had not met her yet.  It was a great way to end the day. 

I am blessed to have a wonderful Mother, Mother-in-law and three amazing children that God gave me to be their mom.

No comments: