school

school

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fathers Day

On the Sunday we left Big Bear it was Fathers Day.  We stopped by and saw my dad and then went home to celebrate with Bill. 
 
My dad and I have a very special relationship.  Since he has retired he has been my other set of hands when I need to be two places at once.  He watches Claire and help me with picking up the boys from school.  I cannot even express how much I appreciate this. He is kind, loving, and very selfless.  I know that if I need anything I just have to call up my dad and he will be there for me.  What an amazing dad God gave me.   


The kids had fun giving Bill his gifts.  What an awesome dad he is to those three kids.  He is always finding new places to take them and loves to go on fun adventures with them.  He is involved in every aspect of their lives which I love to see. He is a loving and fun dad. He is a Godly example of what a father should be.  It makes my heart blessed to see Bill as a dad to Ryan, Blake, and Claire.  

 And even though we did not get to see him on Father's Day I wanted to say that I also have a wonderful Father in law Tom.  We wish we could see him more often but we treasure the times we get to spend with him. 

No comments: