After our hike we headed to Crescent Meadow and had lunch. We then took a hike to a home made out of a log. The meadow was amazingly beautiful
One thing I remember about going to Crescent Meadow as a child was walking on the fallen tree logs. It was fun to now do this with my own family.
Here is one of the bears we saw on the hike. It was kind of scary walking along this hike knowing that a bear could come out at anytime. I love seeing bears just at a distance! :)
Looking at a fuzzy caterpillar along the way.
At one point we were all looking at a bear in the meadow and Bill says to me turn around. I turn around and I see a mama bear and two cubs walk right past me and go into the meadow. That is the closest I have ever been to a wild bear. It happened so fast I did not even have time to take a picture. It was pretty crazy.
Later that night we went to a BBQ cookout. While we were waiting for our food a huge bear came right up to the platform that we were on. That was very fun and the food was delicious!
On the way home we stopped and took pictures of some deer. That day in sequoia was absolutely amazing. We saw more bears than I have ever seen in my life. It was so wonderful and peaceful to be out in nature.

No comments:
Post a Comment