school

school

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

First Day of School

The boys started school on Wednesday the 9th.  Ryan is in 5th grade and Blake is in 1st grade.  Ryan has Mrs. Peyton which was on of my favorite teachers while I attended Los Altos.  It is so neat that Ryan now has her as a teacher.    They both love their school and friends and had a great first day. 


The next day was Claire's first day of Preschool.  She was pretty nervous and had tears most of the morning.  I took her to her class and left her crying.  I proceeded to walk to my car and cry my eyes out.  It was super hard to leave her but also she is my last one entering preschool.  She ended up having a great day and loved being at school.  I am so glad my mom is there with her and she gave me updates throughout the day. 

No comments: