Knotts Berry Farm honored Veterans during December. My dad and Larry were free and got a guest in free and so we decided to go and spend the day. I had not been to Knotts in a long long time. The kids loved it. It was fun to see all the Christmas decorations.
Enjoying cotton candy and popcorn while everyone is on a roller coaster.
Calico Mine Ride
Later that night it we had fun watching it snow!!
I loved that they had a nativity scene.
My mom and I took the kids to the Charlie Brown Christmas on ice show. It was a very good show. It had a lot of Christian elements which you do not see very often in this day and age. It was nice to see that.
We had a very fun day. I have not been on that many roller coasters in a while! It was fun to spend time together as a family.


















No comments:
Post a Comment