So I have come to the conclusion that I have forgotten what it was like to have a newborn. The sleepless nights, cluster feeds, changing tons of diapers a day, and how once you change their diaper and get them all dressed they poop again!! Welcome to my life!! I absolutely love having a new baby and Blake is wonderful but I think I conveniently forgot about all the other stuff. My body and mind just need to get readjusted to it again. I was so used to having a three year old who sleeps thru the night that my body is in somewhat of a shock.
Blake is now two weeks old. It is funny to think that my due date was today. He has settled in with our family very well. Ryan loves him and has not shown any jealousy which has made me so happy.

1 comment:
Isn't funny how we conveniently forget the hard stuff. Probably God's little way of making sure we don't all stop at one. ;)
Post a Comment