school

school

Monday, November 17, 2008

A little Witness and some Blessings

The other night we went to Target. To save time Bill and I split up with me taking Blake and him taking Ryan. So all of the sudden I hear from a couple aisles over someone loudly singing... THE B-I-B-L-E YES THATS THE BOOK FOR ME I STAND ALONE ON THE WORD OF GOD THE B-I-B-L-E. So as you probably guessed it was Ryan singing. I told Bill look Ryan is being a little witness to the people in Target. God can even work in the littlest of children. It was very sweet.

Here are some ways I have been blessed this week.
Blake takes a pacifier.. Hallelujah!!

The other night he slept for five hours and that means I got to sleep five hours straight!!!

People have been bringing us meals and will continue to do so for the rest of the month. What an amazing blessing that is!!!

I heard a wonderful speaker at my moms group that renewed my desire to memorize Bible verses in addition to doing my Bible study. I have now started to paste the verses up around that house so that I can see it many times a day.

I got a haircut that was desperately needed!!

We celebrated my dad's birthday on Sunday. It is so great to see him healthy and happy. Here is a picture from his party.


God has been good this week. I pray that God can bless you this week also.

3 comments:

The Jacobs said...

Hooray for pacifiers! I don't know what I'd do without them.

Michelle said...

Hi Andrea!

I loved this post - what a testimony to God's goodness even in the little things.

Thank you for sharing!!
Michelle

Beth said...

I think I've heard Ryan sing "The B-I-B-L-E" and it is so cute in his little voice - plus like you said such a testimony. :) Miss you guys!