
Then that after noon we had his Jungle Safari birthday party. It was supposed to be on Saturday but because of Ryan being sick we had it on Tuesday. It was a lot of fun. The kids decorated binoculars and put on safari hats. Then the explorers went to look for animals on the safari. Here are the explores Kate and Jonah.
First we went to the Jungle where there were monkeys, a pack of lions, zebras, tigers and many others. Then it was on to the arctic where we say penguins and polar bears. The kids had fun looking in their binoculars for all the animals.
Here is Ryan, Jonah, and Javan sampling the safari cupcakes!!
Here is how Blake enjoyed the party...happy as can be sleeping in his Papas arms.
It was a very nice birthday day.
On a side note I just want to say how much my family means to me. Because we had to cancel the party on Saturday and move it to Tuesday Bill was not able to be there to help out. Fortunately for me my mom, dad and sister Bethany could come and help me. My dad held Blake as you saw, my mom took the pictures and Bethany helped behind the scenes cleaning up and helping me get things ready for the kids. I just felt that I needed to give them credit because I could not have done the party without them. I am so blessed to have them in my life.
1 comment:
What a creative birthday party, Andrea! Good job!
I am sure he will remember it forever!
Post a Comment