school
Sunday, March 1, 2009
WHAT A WEEK # 2!!
We finally got back into our house and the mold problem taken care of. Then sickness hit us. On Monday night Ryan woke up in the middle of the night complaining that he did not feel well. I felt his head and he was burning up. I took his temperature and it was 105.1!!! Yes I was very scared. Ryan does get high fevers but never this high. I gave him ibuprofen and then called the nurse. She said he should be fine as long as the fever goes down with the medicine which it did. So he was pretty sick for the whole week. He went to the doctor on Tuesday just to be told that it was a bad cold and we just had to wait it out. I just love spending $20 to hear that!! Then on Friday when I thought he was finally feeling better he got an eye infection. So back to the doctor it was for some drops. Then of course on Saturday morning Blake woke up with a watery eye and so yes back to the doctor we went. He also got drops for his eye. Ryan is finally better and no more infection and Blake is on his way to recovery. During all of this Bill got sick and stayed home from work for two days. I am so ready for this to leave our house so that we can get back to our lives!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment