On Sunday it was Bill's 30th birthday. That night we went out to dinner at Claim Jumper with my family and then back to our house for presents and cake. We also celebrated Ryan's birthday which is Wednesday. It was good to be with family and we all had a nice time. I am so blessed to have Bill as my husband. Happy Birthday Bill- I love you very much.
This was Bill's carrot cake that I made him. He really likes carrot cake but cannot usually have it due to his nut allergy. So I made him a homemade one minus the nuts. He was very impressed.
Opening presents!!!
It is very hard to surprise Bill with gifts. He is so good at guessing. But he was pretty surprised at his GPS system for his car that he got.
Blake had fun at the party.... Here he is with his uncle Larry.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL AND RYAN
No comments:
Post a Comment