Last week I decided to clean out the bookshelf in my room. Well while doing this I discovered that we had MOLD!! So gross!! So I packed up and moved to my parents where we lived for a little over a week while our house was being worked on to get rid of the problem. Not fun living out of one room with a husband and two kids let me tell you!! Well on Saturday we finally got to move in which was great except for the fact that everything was in disarray and it looked like we had just moved in. So we spent the weekend setting everything to right and are now finally feeling settled.
So suffice it to say our Valentines Day was spent cleaning and arranging furniture. Not too romantic. We will definitely have to make up for it next year. That night we did go to a Valentines Day potluck with our Sunday School class at Church. It was a lot of fun and good food. Both boys stayed with my parents and so it was nice for Bill and I to have some adult time.

I hope you all had a great Valentines Day
1 comment:
So sorry about the mold, but glad it all got taken care of! The Sunday school dinner sounds like fun too!
Post a Comment