school

school

Monday, February 2, 2009

Bringing back Psalty

For Christmas my mom and dad got Ryan two Psalty cd's. I am sure you all remember that big blue singing songbook. Since then we have gotten him a few more and he loves listening to them. It was amazing to me that the first time we put each cd in the songs came flooding back to my memory and I could sing every one by heart. I don't think I had heard one for more than 15 years. I am so happy that Ryan can enjoy them as much as I did. They are teaching how to Love God with his whole heart and to love others as well. It has been fun sharing these cd's with him.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE Psalty!

Teaching Scripture to children is timeless ... regadless of the ridiculous costume soe poor guy/girl had to wear! ;o)

Enjoy!