school

school

Monday, April 18, 2011

Blake Thomas

Blake will be 2 1/2 next week. Wow how time does fly. So I thought I would do a post on him. He is full of energy. He always wants to do what his big brother RyRy is doing. He is very sweet and cuddly which I love and is always giving me kisses and hugs. I really enjoy my mornings with just him... even going to Target or the grocery store is fun because he talks and entertains me the whole time. His is pretty mischievous and so I have to keep an eye on his constant curiosity. He is talking so much and keeps us laughing most of the time with the things that come out of his mouth. He is all boy and loves pirates, sword fighting and wrestling with his dad and brother. I wish that I could have a video camera on all day so that I could capture some of the more funny moments.


Some quotes from Blake.

He came up to me rubbing his eye and I said "Blake do you have something in your eye." He replied "yes" So I said "What is it?" His reply "an eyeball".

Blake: Mommy smell my breath.

Mommy: Oh what did you have?

Blake: Fruit Snacks.

Mommy: You had fruit snacks you are very lucky.

Blake: (very seriously) Me no lucky.

Mommy: Yeah you are lucky.

Blake: No me lucky me Blakey!


Whenever he sees something in a store that we have he says " Us has that at us house"

I have been doing Resurrection eggs with the boys and each night Blake says lets do our Mistmas (Christmas) eggs.. I keep having to remind him that it is Easter not Christmas. :)


Eatmeal= Oatmeal

Mease is please and so he is always saying mease mom mease!!


Here is how he prays: Dear Jesus Thank you for this day. Help RyRy not to get sick. Thank you for Nana Papa and Sadie. Amen. I try not to get offended that I am not even in the prayer. :)




This is how I found him eating breakfast one morning. He loves to wear

sunglasses wherever we go.



He enjoys playing guitar with Daddy.




A picture of himself when he found my camera.




He still loves to dress up and if it can fit on his head it becomes a hat.




Fireman Blake His mean face.




I love this picture. I tell him he looks like Simon from the chipmunks.




So there is just a little glimpse of living with this sweet little boy Blake.

No comments: