The Penguin Family
Pablo, Peter, Bob, Puffin, and Penny
As you can see in every picture Blake is holding Bob the Penguin which has become his favorite and goes with us everywhere.
Ryan's very favorite was the elephant Ella that my sister Kim got him when Blake was born. She traveled all over with us. He also really liked the Penguin Penny from Bill's mom. The gorilla from my mom became Baby Blake when Blake was little so that I could have a Baby Blake and Ryan could have one too.
The penguins were funny in that he had Penny, Pablo, Peter, Puffin and BOB. I have no idea why he chose that but once he chose, that is what stuck.
I loved his imagination when he came up with the names some more off the wall than others... Fard, snowdy, Babo, Hootie to name a few... he had fun remembering all the names and laughing with me at some of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment