school

school

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby Shower

I had my shower at my good friend Marikka's house. It was such a beautiful shower. She did an amazing job decorating and the good was delicious. I felt so blessed to have my good friends celebrating the upcoming birth of our little girl. This shower was a clothes shower (which I really need)so she got a lot of very cute and girly clothes. I cannot wait for her to get here so she can wear them. My good friend Michelle read a beautiful letter that she wrote for me which I will treasure always. It talks about being a mother to a daughter and how God is going to work to make me a good mother to a daughter. It was very sweet. The whole gang!! I cannot begin to say how much these women mean to me. I feel that God has placed wonderful women in my life that I can walk life with. Marikka, Me and MichelleMe and my mom. I am super blessed to have her in my life and the good relationship that we have. This is a major reason why I desire a daughter.. because of how close my mom and I are and I cannot wait to experience that with her.

No comments: