We recently took our 4th camping trip with our Parents Inc class. We went to Rancho Jurupa in Riverside. It was a very nice campground. As always we had a wonderful time fellowshiping with our good friends. We were not sure how Claire was going to do being that she is only four months old. However, she was an angel. She slept great and was happy pretty much the whole time. It did help that everyone wanted to hold her.. even the kids. I heard Mrs Butler can I hold Claire many times during the trip. The boys had a blast running around with all their friends. 
| Ryan holding a Crawfish that he found |
| Claire the happy camper |
| The campground had a water park that the boys played in.... it was very nice as it was quite hot!! |
| The kids |
| The Men |
| The Ladies |
| Isabella and Sophia loved holding Claire |
| Ryan and I at the campfire.... picture taken by Blake |
| Blake wearing Claire's Sun Hat. He is such a character. |
No comments:
Post a Comment