Blake at 31/2 is very full of life. He is energetic,funny, always on the go and very sweet. He still loves to dress up. He definitely keeps me on my toes and you never quite know what is going to come out of his mouth. He entertains our whole family with his antics and sayings. He brings laughter and joy to our home. Even though he is very rambunctious most of the time he does love to sit and cuddle while reading books and always wants hugs and kisses from his mom and dad and loves giving them to Claire. He is very helpful by getting her toys, her pacifier and anything she needs. 
![]() |
| His new animal: a photo lion. He put this on his head and walked around poking his chest and saying click- I am taking pictures. |
![]() |
| His best friend Liam. They are two peas in a pod. |
Here are some sayings of Blake
*While dancing... do you know where I get these moves from? JESUS
*I asked Blake what job he wanted to do when he gets older. His response: wash cars at the car wash to get off the bird poop. He has such high aspirations!!
*While camping he laid on the air mattress put his hands behind his head and said: Mommy I am going to say this is the life. :)
*Mommy I learned how to Jiggle (Juggle).
*While at one of my doctors appointments he really wanted to take his shoes off and kept asking me. After I said no he said why and I said because you cannot have bare feet in the doctors office. He looked at me very confused and said mommy I do not have "bear feet" I have boy feet.
Blake has brought so much joy to our family. We are so blessed to have him as
our middle child.





No comments:
Post a Comment