Merry Christmas Jesus is born!! We had a wonderful Christmas morning celebrating the birth of Jesus and opening presents. Claire got a purple necklace in her stocking and so you will see in the upcoming pictures that she wore it the rest of the day. :)
Claire opened this gift and all she wanted to do was stack the blocks.. so we had to pause her present opening and just let her play. She was very happy to do that.
So I had to say something about this next gift.. I had wanted to get Claire the Disney Little People Princess Castle for a while but it was more money than I wanted to spend. Well on Thanksgiving I found it for 50% off at Toys R US that night for only four hours. So I enlisted my sisters for help and we went and waited in line. When we finally got in my sister went to get it and came back saying they were all sold out. It had only been like 45 minutes when we got in and I was like wow they went fast. I was pretty disappointed but we did find some other good deals. We split up for a while and all of the sudden my sisters find me with a princess castle with them... we were all screaming and jumping up and down (I think people thought we were crazy) They had gone up to the front of the store and saw these big cardboard boxes stacked up and on one side it said Disney Princess Castle on it. My sister picked up the whole box and asked a worker if he would open it. He opened it with her key and sure enough there were two inside the box. So with the help of my sisters that was my amazing deal for this Christmas.
Here we are putting it together
And the finished project. I must admit that she loves playing with it.
This picture shows us putting together all the toys. I think Bill had to put over 40 stickers on Blake's Ninja Turtle vehicle!! Larry was in the kitchen putting together Ryan's microscope. So we were all working! Every year I tell myself that I am going to put everything together before that morning and it never happens. :)
After present opening we sat down for a nice breakfast.
Iron Man Blake
Nana and Claire taking a much needed rest after that busy morning.
Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment