school

school

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July

It was very fun spending 4th of July in Leavenworth.  They had a huge carnival for the kids with games, food, and crafts.  We had a blast even though it was over 100 degrees outside. 
I love the 4th because I love us all matching in Red, White and Blue!!
 
They also had a touch a truck at the carnival so the kids got to ride on different motorcycles, trucks, snow mobiles and tractors. 

 
Blake got his blood pressure checked by the ambulance guys!!

 We went to the gingerbread house and decorated gingerbread men.

 
After the carnival we went back to the nice air conditioned condo and hung out playing games.  We had a really nice BBQ and I helped the kids make red, white, and Blue Kabobs.  I also made a patriotic cake.  It was fun.


 It was great spending time with the Butler/Armstrong family on the 4th of July in Leavenworth.  We had an awesome day.

No comments: