The next day we drove to Lake Chelan to spend the day with Coty, Mike, Lexi and Coty's family. It was such a great day. Coty's dad took us out on the boat where we swam and Bill tried wake surfing... he did great. On the way back to the dock Rick (Coty's dad) let Ryan drive the boat. Ryan had so much fun and I think this was on of his favorite things on our vacation!!
After the boat ride we went back to Coty's Aunt Tracy and Uncle Dave's house to celebrate Lexi's birthday. The kids had fun in the pool,hanging out with Lexi and celebrating with her.
Coty bought Claire and Lexi matching capes.. They are best friend capes. They were very cute wearing them together.
The view from the house was absolutely beautiful.
Future best friends and college roommates??
I was truly blessed when God chose Coty as my roommate in college. And even though we talk on the phone often I really look forward to our once a year "face" time together. It is always hard to say goodbye but I know we will get together again.







No comments:
Post a Comment