school

school

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tired Boy!!

So the last few mornings Ryan has been waking up between 6:15 and 6:45. This is very early for him since he usually is up around 8:00. I try to tell him that it is still night time and he needs to go back to bed but he promptly looks out the window and says no mommy it is light outside so it is daytime. You can't get alot past this kid!! So needless to say he (and mom) are very tired when nap time comes around. Well today I put him down for his nap and about an hour and a half later he comes walking out of his room. Bill and I were at the computer doing our taxes when we turn around and Ryan had fallen asleep on the living room floor. Now Ryan has never been one to need alot of sleep so the fact that he fell asleep on the floor shows me how tired he really was. And of course I had to take a picture.

No comments: