school

school

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The last two weeks

So I thought I would do a recap of our last couple of weeks since it has been a while. Like I said in my last blog we did VBS at our Church. We also went to seaside lagoon in Redondo Beach. It was a lot of fun and Ryan enjoyed the sand and water. I don't know if it is a boy thing or what but he could not keep his hands out of the sand. I told him we were going to eat lunch so go rinse off his hands in the water but before he could even get back to me he had shoved his hands in the sand. It was like he couldn't resist!! Finally after about 4 times trying to do this I just had to feed him!!!


We also got to join our friends Kate, Shanna, Rebecca, Anna,Emily, Jonah, Javan, and Marikka for a movie play date. We saw a veggie tales movie. It was Ryan's first movie theatre experience and he did great.


Our good friends Rob and Marikka celebrated their 7 year anniversary and so we watched their boys for them. We made homemade pizzas and the boys really enjoyed that.




On Friday night and Saturday I attended a Beth Moore Simulcast at our Church. She is an amazing speaker. It was so good to hear her and feel closer to God. I got to go with my mom and it was nice to share that time with her. When I came home I found that Bill and Ryan had a good time. Here is what I saw...


Ryan thought this was the best thing ever and I am not sure how many times Bill was buried but I think quite a few!!

So that has been some of the highlights of our last couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Andrea!

It was such a delight to see you last night! I enjoyed talking with you and hearing about your life as a mom and wife ... and I look forward to many more moments together!

I have your blog bookmarked so I will be able to keep up on your life! :o)

Remember - people WANT to know you!!
Michelle
seekshisheart@gmail.com, theeastmanchronicles.blogspot.com