school

school

Sunday, August 3, 2008

VBS

It has been so long since I have had time to sit down and blog. I just finished VBS at our Church. It was the first time Ryan attended and the first time that I have ever taught. God really called me out of my comfort zone. I have never been confident in my teaching ability. But with God's help I did it and had a blast. Ryan really enjoyed it also. It was a long week having to get up and out of the house every day at 8:15 so by the end of each day Ryan and I would have a nice nap which was great.

Here is Ryan enjoying a snack at VBS.

I couldn't take to many pics due to privacy of the children (some parents did not want there child's picture taken) so for more pics you can go to www.cclb.org and there should be pics posted.

No comments: