school

school

Monday, September 29, 2008

A baby shower weekend

Two weekends ago I had two very nice baby showers. The first one was given to me by my good friends Marikka and Denise. It was a very relaxing and intimate shower which I needed. The food was delicious and the games fun. I got some very nice gifts. Marikka and Denise spent alot of time to make it really special.




The second shower was given to me by my sisters Kim and Bethany and my mom. We also had a really nice time. Again delicious food a fun game and nice gifts. The game that Bethany found or actually made up was matching Biblical parents and their offspring. It was really hard and made me realize I need to touch up on my Bible couples!!




All in all it was a very good weekend full and fun, family and good friends. I feel so honored that God blessed me with the friends and family that I have. I am so excited for this little guy to arrive and meet everyone.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm still amazed at how fast this pregnancy seemed to go. We will most likely be down sometime shortly after Christmas, so hopefully we'll get to connect with you guys and meet this new baby then. Can't wait!

Michelle said...

what good friends you have!! ;o)