school

school

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of PreSchool

Today was Ryan's first day of Pre-school. He did so good!! Which was a surprise to many of us. He cried when we got there but once he got into his class the teacher engaged them right away and from then on he was fine. He came home and talked nonstop and told me all about his day. It was a very emotional day for Bill and I. On one hand we were very excited for this new experience in his life but on the other hand it was hard to realize that he is growing up so fast.


Ryan was not in the mood to smile for pics this morning so this is the best I got.


I left my camera with my mom and she took some pics during the day. ( A perk of having your mom work at the school!!)


I am so glad that he enjoyed the day.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!

There are so many more fun and exciting milestones to come!

Glad you are feeling better, Andrea!

Michelle