That is what we were saying on Saturday when I found myself in the hospital with contractions. I hadn't felt good that whole day and finally told Bill we needed to go and see what was going on. The baby was fine until I started having contractions 4 to 5 minutes apart. They did alot of tests and everything came back negative... meaning I was not going into labor. Thank that Lord!!! They gave me a shot to stop the contractions and sent me home. I have just been taking it easy and trying to rest. Bill has been so good at taking over the household. I don't know what I would do without him.
Please pray that I feel better and the baby hangs in there for two more months. I really do not want to have a baby at 30 weeks!!!
4 comments:
Yikes. That's a little scary. Glad to hear that everything tested negative.
I can't believe you are 30 weeks already. WOW!
Oh my gosh, Andrea. I'm glad everything is okay. Did the doctor put you on modified bedrest or anything? Let me know if you want Ryan to come spend the day with us sometime to give you a break.
Andrea,
I am so glad the Lord protected your son in your womb ... it is always scary when things happen outside of you comfort zone.
Rest as well as you can with a toddler in the house and you will be holding your baby soon enough.
:o)
Michelle
PRAYING for you!!!!!!
Post a Comment