school

school

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Saying Goodbye

Our last morning in Redding we ate breakfast at Lumberjacks one last time and then said goodbye to the Navarro family.  It is always sad because most likely it will be a year before we see them again.  We had such a good time and look forward to our next vacation wherever that my be. 
 
We stopped for lunch and I let the kids burn off some energy in the play room.  We also stopped about 3 hours from home at a fruit stand and bought some fresh fruit and snacks.  When we got home I realized I did not have my phone and when Bill called it the fruit stand answered.  It is the most terrible feeling to lose your phone.  We went online and ordered some fruit and they put my phone in the package and sent it to us.  They were very nice and it was so good to not have to drive 3 hours to pick it up!!  Another vacation mishap that I will never forget and a lesson to always check for my phone before we leave. 

No comments: