school

school

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Birthday Weekend

Bill's birthday was Friday Feb 22nd. Since we had Ryan's Birthday party a couple of weeks ago it was nice to not be stressing about that party. For the last three years on Bill's birthday weekend we have had a party for Ryan. I am usually running around getting things done for the party. So it was very nice this year to be able to have a nice relaxing day and honor Bill. He is such a wonderful husband and father that he deserves to have a special day. That night I cooked him dinner and Ryan and I sang Happy Birthday to him over bowls of Ice Cream.

Later that night I went and saw the Musical All Shook Up at the Carpenter Center. The show is put on by the company Musical Theatre West. The show was excellent. My mom bought season tickets at the beginning of the year and that show happened to fall on Bill's Birthday. He was very gracious and said I should go and have a good time (see what a wonderful husband!!). We have seen alot of shows put on by this company but this was one of the best.


On Saturday our family met at the Ontario Mills Mall to celebrate Bill's birthday. We ate at Dave and Busters. If you have never been there it is like a Chuck-E-Cheese for adults but instead of pizza they have a restaurant with amazing food. The blackened chicken pasta is one of my favorites. After we ate we played some games. It was alot of fun.
Bill and Ryan with a birthday Sundae




Playing some Skeeball!!

The Rifle Range was a big hit. I must say that my sister Bethany is a really good shot. She may not look it but boy you give her a rifle and boom!!! :)

It was a very fun day celebrating Bill's birthday.

No comments: