school

school

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ryan's Third Birthday

We celebrated Ryan's third birthday last Saturday. I can't believe that my little boy is already three!!! It was a very hot February day. It felt like summer. That was nice because you never know what it will be like in February. We did a carnival theme with games and a bounce house that was a big hit. When the man came to set the bounce house up Ryan ran around saying " look what I got". I think he thought it was his birthday present. I had to gently tell him that it was only there for the day. We had a wonderful time celebrating with family and friends.


The Birthday Boy!!


Ryan got alot of really nice gifts and some really cute clothes. He was so busy opening the gifts at his party that I don't even think he realized what he was opening. Later that night we looked at all his gifts and he was really excited by what he got.


All the kids really liked the bounce house


When we sang Happy Birthday the kids were very excited to get a piece of cake. I think some had sampled it during the day because by the time we ate it there were a bunch of little finger marks around the edge!! As you can see they were all waiting patiently for a piece.


The party was great and we had a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

The Jacobs said...

We had so much fun. Kate is still asking to go to Ryan's birthday party.