that active and on top of things.
He got a very nice set of Lincoln Logs from his Grandma and Grandpa Butler. He was mostly excited because some of the logs were green and as most of you know green is his favorite color. So that was a big hit in his eyes.
Bill got Ryan a baseball glove, ball and bat. It will be fun for them to play this summer.
Later that night I cooked dinner at my parents house. We had pesto pasta- one of Ryan's favorite dishes. Then to Ryan's delight he got to open a couple more presents. We ended the night with Happy Birthday and cake.
One present that he got was a doctor kit. My dad wasn't feeling well and so Ryan went in to make Papa feel better. Here he is taking his blood pressure ( On his hand!!) How precious.
Here I am with my sweet little boy who I can't believe at one point weighed only 5lbs 9oz. Seems like forever ago. Time sure does go by fast.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ryan! Some of the best people I know have february birthdays!!!! Looks like you had a great day! Enjoy being 3!
Post a Comment