Bill's Grandma Doris (Dot) Butler passed way on December 13 2008. She was 91 years old. The best word that I can use to describe her was vibrant. She was always energetic and so full of life. Last weekend the family came together to say our final goodbye to a wonderful woman. We took a boat out to the ocean and scattered her ashes at sea. (that is the same thing they did when Bill's grandpa died a few years ago.) It was a beautiful sunny day. We sang Jesus loves me which was one of her favorite songs and Bill's mom read Psalm 23 her favorite verse.
Ryan enjoying his chocolate covered rice krispy treat.
Blake with Aunt Beth and Uncle Brian
A family photo opportunity at the koi pond.
It was a bittersweet day remembering Grandma Dot, although we all miss her very much we know that she is in heaven rejoicing with our Heavenly Father.
1 comment:
Great new entries, Andrea! I enjoyed ALL of them ...
I love that you guys enjoy such a peaceful, yet active life and creat so many memories as a family.
Keep it up!
:o)
Post a Comment