school

school

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blake Thomas

So before I end the year I wanted to post about Blake and Ryan. I will start with Blake.

He is a very active two year old. He is talking up a storm and it is fun listening to him pronounce words and copy what we say. He amazes me at how much he knows and then can say back to me. Here are two funny things that he has said...

Sucker = num num ball: num num is dessert and it is in the shape of a ball so voila you get num num ball.
After finding that he drew on the table. Mommy: Blake what do we say to mommy for drawing on the table, Blake: OH NO!! Not the sorry I was looking for.

He loves playing dress up and is always coming out with something on...
I found him in the backyard playing with a ring on his head


Blake loves sitting in this chair and has decided that it is his. If you are sitting in it he will come up and say my chair you get up please. At least he says please.
You know how there are some pictures that you just really love... well this is one of them.
Everytime I lean my head into his to take a picture he copies me but goes the same way so this is what I get. :)
He loves to eat. One of his favorite lines is Mommy I hungry or in his language "ungry".

He enjoys playing the guitar with Bill.


And that is an update on our little Blake.

No comments: