Ryan is now 5 and will be six in February. He is growing up so fast. Some of his favorite things are Dinosaurs (he knows more names than I even knew existed), doing lots of art projects, and playing games. He is really enjoying kindergarten and is starting to learn to read. It is so fun watching him change and become a young boy.
So I had to put this picture in because he really enjoys the book Llama Llama Red Pajama and has three other Llama Llama books. My mom got him and Blake a little figure in their stockings and they absolutely love them. It is funny how a little gift can become a favorite. These Llamas now come everywhere with us.
I was out one day and I came home and Ryan had made this home for a snail he found.
He loves making funny faces at the camera.
He is always using his imagine and coming up with games to play with Blake. In this game he was the doorkeeper and you had to pay him to get thru.
This is his wall sticker collection.. it started small but has really grown.
Making a project.
He still wants to be a veterinarian.
Here he is helping an animal who is sick.
And that is an update on our sweet Ryan. 
No comments:
Post a Comment